The fraud quality steel pipes of Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd. from China

I bought a steel pipe shipments from suppliers Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.( Gold Supplier of Alibaba ..

But what I get is a steel pipe poor quality: leaks, Stainless, pitted surface and mixing impurities .. inside steel pipe. We conducted negotiations with Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd., they have given price $ 150/ton compensation for me. But it is not my loss by half.

I did complain to the Alibaba and provide all the proof of quality as well as my agreement and suppliers. But at that Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.

launched a very low level of compensation compared with the original, only $ 50 / ton.I pointed out the damage and sincere resolve but do not understand why Alibaba agree that compensation levels and closed my complaint ?.

According to international practice, when there is a dispute vendors like Alibaba commercial service shall have temporarily closed the supply of goods is subject to a claim and issued a warning to buyers, but sellers still normal operation and can scam more buyer in the world.

I have continued feedback and is awaiting the verdict from Alibaba and hope reasonable solution for all

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sino Metal Material. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sino Metal Material.
Filing a new complaint about