I bought a steel pipe shipments from suppliers Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.(https://liyuanda.en.alibaba.com/) Gold Supplier of Alibaba ..

But what I get is a steel pipe poor quality: leaks, Stainless, pitted surface and mixing impurities .. inside steel pipe. We conducted negotiations with Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd., they have given price $ 150/ton compensation for me. But it is not my loss by half.

I did complain to the Alibaba and provide all the proof of quality as well as my agreement and suppliers. But at that Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.

launched a very low level of compensation compared with the original, only $ 50 / ton.I pointed out the damage and sincere resolve but do not understand why Alibaba agree that compensation levels and closed my complaint ?.

According to international practice, when there is a dispute vendors like Alibaba commercial service shall have temporarily closed the supply of goods is subject to a claim and issued a warning to buyers, but sellers still normal operation and can scam more buyer in the world.

I have continued feedback and is awaiting the verdict from Alibaba and hope reasonable solution for all

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fraud company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pipe. Sino Metal Material needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pipe in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sino Metal Material.

Had an Experience with Sino Metal Material?

Comments